But those of you who are as clueless as I was just yesterday as to what the heck is Bloggiesta, here is the short presentation of the event's hostess, Natasha:
"Some of you may be asking what is Bloggiesta? In short, it’s a blogging marathon. A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!"
Bloggiesta is organized by Natasha at Maw Books Blog, you can read the rules and tips and sign up here.
Meet Pedro, the Bloggiesta mascot:
There a lot of interesting mini challenges and tips, reading through them will take me one day at least! :-)
Here is what I plan to do:
- De-cluster my sidebars
- Add the blog buttons of those blogs I love to my sidebar
- Re-organize my Google reader, de-subscribe of those blogs which I don't read that often
- Write up my missing reviews, complete my notes, make a draft version of reviews
- Sort through my blog related e-mails and write back to those e-mails I put on "Task list"
- Edit my review policy page
- Update my reading challenge lists
- Prepare the author interviews I have been putting off, never having the time
- Work on my future "Top Secret Special Event"
- Put out invitations for guest posts
- Update my wishlist, add new wishes