Here's the presentation of the challenge:
Do you love to review books? Do you post reviews on Amazon? Are you an avid blogger? If you answered yes to any of these questions then the Transworld Summer Reading Challenge is for you!
Running from June to September we’re letting bloggers pick four titles from the list below to be sent for review. Review the book on your blog or on Amazon and send us the link, then we’ll send you out the second book on your list. It’s as easy at that!
The books available for reading are (I put my choices in bold):
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- Matters of the Heart by Danielle Steel
- E Squared by Matt Beaumont
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
- Forbidden Pleasures by Jo Rees
- Exit Wound by Andy McNab
- Second Hand Heart by Catherine Ryan Hyde
- Assassin by Tom Cain
- Bryant & May on the Loose by Christopher Fowler
- Amberville by Tim Davys
- After You by Julie Buxbaum
- Lockdown by Sean Black
- The Wish by Sasha Blake
- 61 Hours by Lee Child
To see the details and rules of the reading challenge click here.
Please note this reading challenge is only open to EU residents!