September was quite a buzy (=crazy) month for me at work, so unfortunately I couldn't spend as much time and energy on my blog as I would have liked :-(
- Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs
- Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
- Happy Hour at Casa Dracula by Marta Acosta
- Vampire Academy by Michelle Read (Book #1 in the Vampire Academy series)
- FU by Mia Watts
- Swallow by Tonya Plank
- Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione (Book #2 in the Demonica series)
- Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Book #2 in the Vampire Academy series)
- Hush Money by Susan Bischoff *
- Her Dark Angel by Felicity Heaton
- The Spurned Viscountess by Shelley Munro
- The Panther's Lair by Esmeralda Bishop
Oops, I just saw that even though I have reviewed several books in September over at Book Lovers Inc., I haven't posted them here. So will ahve to do that, until then the only review which was posted on Ex Libris is:
1. FU by Mia Watts
Book I liked the least this month: Her Dark Angel by Felicity Heaton, it was a good 3 stars read, my complaint: it was too short!
Reading Challenges 2010 - Status report:
I shared the love for my favourite books read in 2010 in my 500 Followers Birthday Giveaway!
And last but not least I also participated in BlogFest, which was fantastic!
So this is what happened at Ex Libris in a nutshell :-)
And don't forget that you can win a copy of A Safe Harbor by Moira Rogers! Enter the giveaway, it is open worldwide and ends on October 13!