Number of pages: 163 pages
Release Date: 23 November 2010
Source: review copy provided by author
Purchasing Info: Goodreads, Author's Website, Amazon
Grade: 4.5 stars
Do you get all weak-kneed at the sight of a grubby fireman or a hunky soldier? Perhaps immaculately-dressed waiting-on staff get you feeling frisky? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Uniform Behaviour contains sixteen smutty stories about firemen, soldiers, sailors, police, security guards and even waiters, priests and cleaners!
Delve into this anthology and enjoy steamy stories from established erotica authors including Justine Elyot, Craig J Sorensen, Victoria Blisse, Shermaine Williams, Elizabeth Coldwell and Lucy Felthouse. Uniform Behaviour also proudly introduces some exciting debut authors. So remember, you saw them here first!
As well as being written and compiled for your titillation, this anthology is also designed to do good. A portion of the proceeds from Uniform Behaviour will be donated to UK charity Help for Heroes, which helps those wounded in current conflict.
The stories in this anthology have been hand-picked by a uniform aficionado, so you can rest assured that only the sexiest erotic fiction lies in this eBook.
1. Fireman's Lift by Rebecca Bond
5. Crest of a Wave by Shermaine Williams
6. Sin City by Rebecca Bond
7. The Captain's Persuasion by Delyth Angharad
8. Guard Mounting by Justine Elyot
9. Circling by Cassandra Carr
10. True Confession by Indigo Skye
11. The Weight of Duty by Madeline Elayne
14. Strictly No Parking by Elizabeth Coldwell
15. Taken with Consent by Lexie Bay
16. Lingua Acutus by Craig J Sorensen