- Master of Sin by Maggie Robinson (Book #4 in the Courtesan Court series)
- Under His Protection by Karen Erickson (Book #1 in the Protect and Defend series)
- Improper Relations by Juliana Ross
- The 2012 Book Blogger's Cookbook by Christy Dorrity
- Caught in Heat by Miranda Stowe (Book #1 in the Half-Breed Shifters series)
- Dreams of Wolf by Miranda Stowe (Book #2 in the Half-Breed Shifters series)
- By Surprise by Alyssa Turner
- About Last Night by Ruthie Knox
Books I liked the best this month:
I discovered the fantasy genre and read my very first novel in the genre (if we don't count The Lord of the Rings trilogy), and I loved A Hint of Frost by Hailey Edwards.
Discovered a completely different historical romance when I read My Fair Concubine by Jeannie Lin which is set in Ancient China instead of the usual English Regency ballrooms. It was a wonderful and very memorable story. I loved this vibrant and exotic China where Jeannie Lin took me, it was full of colours and interesting customs. The writing was unique and conveyed the atmosphere of Ancient China perfectly and the characters were also wonderful. I believe I have discovered a new favourite author and I wholeheartedly recommend My Fair Concubine for any historical romance lover! My review will be posted on June 15th on Book Lovers Inc.