• Do you want the opportunity to ask author Katie Reus a question about the Moon Shifter series?
• Would you like to find out some exclusive information pertaining to Katie’s Moon Shifter series including Primal Possession the second book in the series?
Earlier this year Alpha Instinct, the first book in author Katie Reus’s Moon Shifter series, released. Now Katie is back to celebrate the release of Primal Possession, the second book in the series, which releases September 4, 2012 through NAL/Signet Eclipse.
When: Tuesday, September 4, 2012; 9am – 10am PST (12pm – 1pm EST)
What: Happy Release Day party for Primal Possession by Katie Reus!
Find out behind the scenes and exclusive information and teasers from Primal Possession.
Ask Katie questions about her sexy hero, kick-ass heroine, or anything else you'd like to know about her September 4th release from NAL/Signet.
And that's not all! Katie is also coming to the Twitter party with her arms full of fabulous giveaway goodies for all those who show up and participate!
Host: @katiereus @lit_connect
Twitter Party Prizes:
• $15 gift card Barnes & Noble
• Autographed copy of Primal Possession + swag (trading cards, bookmarks, etc.)
• Bundle of 3 digital books from Katie's back list: Destined Mate, Protector's Mate and Danger Next Door
• Autographed copy of Alpha Instinct (1st book in Moon Shifter series) + Moon Shifter trading cards
For more info go to the Twitter Party Event Page
Book #2 in the Moonshifter series
To protect her, he will unleash the beast within…
As his pack’s second-in-command, lupine shifter Liam Armstrong gives orders and takes what he wants—until he meets red-headed, blue-eyed December McIntyre. Liam knows the human beauty is his intended mate the moment he sees her, but December is far too strong-willed to accept his protection.
December, whose brother is the town sheriff, has every reason to mistrust shifters after one killed her youngest sibling. But the forceful and handsome Liam has gotten under her skin in a way she hadn’t thought possible, and the desire she feels for him is almost too much to bear.
When a radical hate group targets all humans known to sympathize with paranormal beings, December is attacked in her bookstore. Reluctantly, she turns to the only one who can help her: Liam. And he is going to take her to places within herself she never knew existed.