10 Things about Stuck On You
by Cheryl Harper
KISS ME Valentine’s Day anthology…yeah, that was just the beginning.
9. My hero? In my mind I imagined KT as a certain charming actor who really IS ruggedly handsome. He also dressed as Elvis on his popular television show in order to investigate a crime. Can you guess?
8. My heroine Laura would have been voted “Least Likely to Dress like a Showgirl” if that was ever a yearbook category. (I would also have probably won that one. Instead...*adjusts pocket protector* I was “Most Intelligent” *pushes up specs*)
7. My imaginary celebrity look-alike competition Almost Famous has a winner. Don’t you want to know who?
6. I always start with one scene: an overworked waitress dressed as a showgirl, a hotshot actor way out of his comfort zone but paddling furiously, a restaurant crowded with a collection of faux pop culture icons, and an unfortunate feather-related accident.
5. Everyday fairy godmother, Willodean Jackson, comes from east Tennessee. She doesn’t have a magic wand, but she makes things happen.
4. Every good hotel needs a dog, right? Misty likes to accessorize.
3. Watch Elvis sing “Stuck on You” (available on the YouTube…it’s pure, early Elvis fun). Then you’ll have the song stuck in your head. Also, snapping fingers and maybe swiveling hips.
1. It’s a story about two people from such different places (in life and on the map) who are perfect for each other, the accident that brings them together, the doubts that push them apart, and a special place where love and Elvis are all it takes to build a family.
Stuck on You by Cheryl Harper
Take a chance on love in the limelight with Cheryl Harper's fun and flirty new series set in the wacky Elvis-themed Rock'n'Rolla Hotel.
Big shot producer KT Masters never apologizes. Especially not to showgirl waitresses. But when he tears Laura Charles's feathered costume and she gives him a piece of her mind, it sets him aflame. In fact, between Laura's feisty temper and how damn good she looks in that little number, KT wouldn't mind seeing a lot more of that costume . . . balled up next to his bed, that is.
Despite KT's arrogant attitude, Laura can't help but be drawn to him. And when he offers her the fling of a lifetime—a week spent in his gorgeous celebrity arms—she's willing to play along . . . just so long as her heart stays out of it.
But as things heat up between them, going back to the way things were isn't so easy. Could their passion be the real thing . . . or just a vacation from reality?
a Rafflecopter giveaway