The Mount staff and administration are very happy to invite the discerning readers of Ex Libris to be our honoured guest at The Mount in London. Since The Mount is a very exclusive club, this one-time, VIP, offer will introduce you to our full range of services and give you the opportunity to meet and mingle with club members. Should you decide to accept our invitation, here is what you can expect from your visit to The Mount.
• If you wish to join us for dinner and dancing, we will send one of our luxury limos to pick you up from your hotel. Dress code for the dinner dance club is formal. We highly recommend the dance experience.
• Your invitation includes cocktails with Edward, himself. He’ll be the sexy man in the mask who knows all the best, and naughtiest, ways to drink Moet et Chandon. He’ll toast you and then invite you to dance.
• If your dancing is a bit rusty, our chief dance instructor, Alex, will be happy to instruct you. Warning: dancing with Alex is not for the faint of heart, and guaranteed to heat you up, so be prepared to … perspire. Alex is certified to teach classic ballroom, Latin and Salsa as well as all forms of the dirtiest dirty dancing.
• If you’re lucky, you may catch a glimpse of The Mount’s elusive manager and head of The Mount’s High Council, Vivienne -- that is if she’s not in the dungeon punishing The Mount’s latest candidate for initiation, Rita Holly. Edward probably won’t linger long either, because he’ll be checking in. We can’t seem to keep him away from Rita Holly. Vivienne’s not happy about that.
• After dinner and dancing, our lovely head waitress and Enforcer, Aurora, will take you to the dungeon to meet The Mount’s High Council, with whom you’ll be given the opportunity to play.
• If you’re the adventurous type, you might like to don the black leathers and let leopard-tattooed hunk Morgan take you for a ride on his vintage Harley. Warning: don’t expect to get back before sunrise if you ride with Morgan, and don’t expect to return with your leathers intact.
• If you have a submissive streak or are a bit of an exhibitionist, then you might want to hop in the van and go to The Zoo with Leo, the Zookeeper. Leo is a voyeur whose brand of sexy kink will have you purring in no time.
• If you like it rough, waitress and Enforcer, Aurora is a woman of many talents. She’ll be happy to put you through your paces in the dungeon.
• If you’re just into sizzling and sexy vanilla, Alex does way more than just teach dance lessons.
• Oh, and make sure to keep your ears open. The gossip at The Mount is the juiciest. Rumour has it that Edward is actually hot for the new candidate, Rita Holly, which breaks all of the rules of initiation into The Mount. In case you’re wondering, he’s wearing the mask because it’s a part of Rita Holly’s initiation. She’s not to see his face until she proves herself worthy of membership. Rumor has it that she’s never actually seen his face. Rumor has it that they met in the pitch black of a malfunctioning train in the Eurostar chunnel and ended up doing the nasty in the dark. Everyone knows Vivienne is very unhappy about Rita and Edward’s little encounter. As a VIP guest, you might even be allowed a glimpse of Rita’s secret initiation process, but Aurora, the Enforcer, will swear you to secrecy if that happens. And Aurora is not someone you want to cross. But we digress.
This special VIP offer is all-inclusive. Cocktails, dinner, dancing and lessons amid London’s movers and shakers and rich and famous, plus an exclusive taste of what goes on behind restaurant and club – the experience of a lifetime. Everyone at The Mount will do their best to make sure you are very well satisfied.
Why do we make this unique offer to readers of Ex Libris? We have it on good authority that among Ex Libris regulars, there are kinky, quirky, sexy people with serious potential, people who might fit right into The Mount as members, people who might be very good at riding with Morgan and dirty-dancing with Alex and playing in the dungeon with Aurora, people who might find the secret side of The Mount exactly what they’re looking for, people who might decide they’re willing to brave Vivienne’s sadistic side and undergo initiation in order to be a part of such an exclusive, non-traditional, kinky club.
P.S. when making reservations, please be sure to let us know where to send the limo. If you live abroad, let us know where to send The Mount jet to pick you up.
Because we, at The Mount, are so excited about this offer, we have included, with Rita Holly’s express permission, an excerpt from The Initiation of Ms Holly. In fact, we have it on good authority that Ms Holly is keeping a very extensive and detailed account of her initiation, guaranteed to be a sizzler of a read.
We hope to see you in London at The Mount very soon.
Sex with a mysterious stranger aboard a train leads Rita Holly to an initiation into the exclusive and secretive Mount club. Sophisticated and deviant rituals await Rita, as do the endless intrigues and power struggles deep within the heart of the organization.Rita learns that membership of the Mount Club is not for the sexually repressed. During her initiation, sex with her new lover from the train, Edward, is forbidden but Alex the dance instructor is happy to take his place and Leo the zoo keeper is happy to encourage Rita's animal instincts. With more and more titillating punishments in store and the club's sexy head Vivienne intent on her failing, will Holly succeed in her lengthy and lurid initiation?
In one of the more intimate dining rooms the woman guided Rita to a lushly upholstered booth near the back away from the dance floor and the few other diners who occupied the room.
‘Edward will join you shortly.’ With that, the woman turned on you-could-only-afford-to-fuck-me-in-your-dreams stilettos and retreated back through the maze of rooms.
Before she was out of sight, a server approached Rita’s table with two glasses and a bottle of Moët et Chandon on ice. ‘I’m Aurora.’ She sat her burden down on the table. ‘Edward has instructed me to apologize for his small delay.’ It was only her name and a slight feminine pout that assured Rita Aurora was actually a woman. Her androgynous features were accentuated by white blond hair cropped short. She was dressed in a black suit, waist coat and tie, completely camouflaging the swell of her small breasts. When she spoke, even her voice was deep, and gravelly. ‘There is one other thing Edward asked me to give you.’ From her pocket, the waitress produced a black velvet blindfold. ‘He asks that you wear this. He said you would understand.’
A frisson of anticipation laced with the tiniest hint of fear ran up Rita’s spine and accumulated at the tips of her nipples as the waitress stepped behind her and secured the blindfold. That done, she filled a glass and placed it in Rita’s hand. ‘Enjoy the fizz,’ she said. Then she left.
The scent of oregano and basil and other more subtle seasonings blended with the smell of expensive perfume. Glasses clinked, people laughed, and somewhere in the background the melodic strains of String of Pearls wafted on the air. She had only just tasted the champagne when a warm body scooted into the booth next to her. She recognize Edward’s scent a split second before his hand cupped her cheek and his mouth covered hers, familiar territory, she thought, as her tongue became reacquainted with his.
‘I hope you don’t mind the blindfold,’ he said when he came up for air. He slid warm fingers under the spaghetti straps and caressing her left shoulder. ‘Being in the dark was so much fun last time.’
She ran a hand over his cheek, raking a thumb lightly over a fluttering eyelid. ‘What about you? You’re not wearing a blindfold. That’s hardly fair.’
He chuckled, and she felt his warm breath against her earlobe. ‘I never said I play fair. I was right though. You are exquisite, but I wouldn’t have imagined your hair to be chestnut’ He caressed her tresses, pushing a strand back behind her shoulders to fondle her nape. ‘For some reason I was certain that cascade of silk would be strawberry blonde.’ He ran his other hand up the outside of her thigh, toying with the exposed edge of her garter belt, making her squirm. ‘Guess in some cases, there’s just no substitute for the sense of sight.’
‘But I want to see you too. I want to know what you look like.’
‘You will in good time. That is if you want to play my little game. Of course you could take off the blindfold. I can’t stop you, but admit it, it’s fun not knowing. A bit of an adventure, an initiation almost.’
‘Yeah, you know, at the beginning, when a man and a woman are just getting to know each other, it’s like an initiation, don’t you think?’
‘I never thought of it like that, kind of like a hazing?’
He chuckled. ‘Can be. Could be, if you want it to be.’ He nipped her earlobe, ‘Or maybe like an induction into some secret cult with secret rituals of wild, kinky sex.’
‘Mmm. Sounds good. Where do I sign up?’
Another chuckle. ‘All you have to do is keep the blindfold on until I say you can take it off. Let your other senses do the work.’ His finger slipped beneath the suspender to stroke her thigh, making concentration next to impossible.
‘I’ve always wanted to be a member of a secret sex cult.’ Breathing was becoming more of an effort as his touch became more insistent. ‘Okay then. I’m in. Have your way with me.’
There was a long moment of silence, and for a split second Rita wondered if she had said something wrong, if she been too forward, too quick with her answer. But just when she was about to back track, he leaned in and kissed her softly on the mouth. She could almost hear his heart beating in his words when at last he spoke. ‘Then welcome to your new playground.’ His hand slipped underneath the spaghetti straps to cup her breast and stroke her engorged areola. ‘Expensive dress?’
‘What?’ Intimidation knotted her stomach. ‘Does it matter?’
‘Not really.’ She could hear him filling the champagne flute. ‘I’ll buy you a new one.’ He lifted the glass to her lips. Just as the taste hit her tongue he pulled it away and she felt a cold wet splash over her left breast. She stifled a yelp, but not before his lips clamped down tight on her drenched nipple, and the friction of tongue and teeth on wet silk caused delicious shock waves down her belly and below.
‘You know,’ he said between sucklings, ‘at the command of Louis 15th, the original champagne glass was said to have been shaped like the breasts of his mistress, Madame Pompadour. I can understand why. Once you’ve suckled champagne from a beautiful breast champagne alone, no matter how expensive, isn’t nearly as nice.’
Another cold splash across both breasts and down her cleavage. She gasped and held him to her as he shoved down the spaghetti straps and freed her into his hungry mouth. ‘What if people are watching?’ she whispered.
‘Don’t worry. I know the owner,’ he whispered. ‘There’s one cup even more perfect than Louis’s design.’
When she’s not writing, K D is veg gardening or walking. She and her husband recently walked the Coast to Coast rout across England. For her, inspiration is directly proportionate to how quickly she wears out a pair of walking boots.
K D has erotica published with Xcite Books, Mammoth, Cleis Press, Black Lace, Erotic Review, Ravenous Romance, Scarlet Magazine, Sweetmeats Press and others.
K D’s critically acclaimed erotic romance novels include, The Initiation of Ms Holly, The Pet Shop, and her newly released paranormal erotic novel, Body Temperature and Rising, the first book of her Lakeland Heatwave trilogy, was listed as honorable mention on Violet Blue’s Top 12 Sex Books for 2011.