- the smell of freshly cut grass,
- still obsessed with tulips bursting with colours,
- trees getting green! was about time...,
- just completed a 3 day-long cleanse, was a great surprise and achievement that I proved to myself that I could do it. Next I'll do a 10 day-long one.
- Will have our first dance class with the boyfriend tonight, yay, I'm so excited! I've been telling (=nagging) my boyfriend that I want us to go dancing for months and the time is finally here. :-)
- The whole family will be celebrating my grandpa turning 89 tomorrow, wow! And he still works 4 days a week at the hospital as a volunteer and teaches at med school, incredible!
- There will be cake! Need I say more? ;-p
- And speaking of birthdays: my little sister turns 23 today, Happy Happy Birthday Sis! :-)) Love ya! <3
Friday, 28 March 2014
Another week is almost over and we are getting closer to Easter! or as my little sister used to call it: bunny season ;-p
So here are some of the things I love this Friday:
Things I Love Friday! #3
Stella Ex Libris
Things I Love Friday|