- Chilled tomato juice. Wow, talk about a surprise. I never thought I would come to like it (tried it a few times when my dad was having a glass), but lately I love it: like a chilled gazpacho straight in my glass, filling and healthy, great when I have to postpone lunch for an hour or so.
- Saw Romeo and Juliet ballet, it was breathtaking! The music was enchanting and the whole performance was stunning. *sighs*
- After a few cloudy and cold days the sun is finally back and I can enjoy the sunshine when working, makes work much more enjoyable ;-)
- Hugs. Doesn't matter whether they are brief or long ones as long as you feel the love, affection and tenderness shared between you and the other person sharing the hug.
- shopping spree this afternoon: I have to get some spring dresses and work clothes, and I'm sure I won't be able to resist the make up and nail polish counters either ;-)
- I wore my new bight coral pink t-shirt with a black jacket, jeans and heels to work and got several compliments how this kind of bright pink flatters me.
- With the Bf we'll have dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant, can't wait!
|Romeo and Juliet - Source: Mezey Béla|