- 4 day long weekend, yay!
- celebrating Mothers' Day with my mom and grandma on Sunday
- cooking brunch with the Bf: scrambled eggs with salad, freshly squeezed orange juice, tea, apple pancakes with maple syrup and bacon, yum :-)
- yoga! I was able to go to 2 classes in the 4 days and I really felt the difference. Love how my flexibility and stamina improved.
- my Dad visiting for a couple of days
- baking cheesecake and having the entire apartment smell wonderful thanks to the lemon-vanilla combo, mmm.. :-)
- booking our hostel for our stay in Istanbul in June, so excited! :-)
- watching series while cuddling
- Tom Yum fried rice with shrimp, delicious!
- listening to the rain pouring outside while curling up under the duvet.
Monday, 5 May 2014
Sorry the weekend was so busy I forgot to finalize and schedule the post so here it is a bit late.
Here were the things that made me smile last Friday:
And how was your weekend? :-)
Things I Love Friday! #8
Stella Ex Libris
Things I Love Friday|