- spending 4 days in Istanbul, Turkey! I've been there when I was a teen with my family and LOVED it! The people were so friendly, the sights were mesmerizing and the food delicious! I couldn't wait to be back and now we'll rediscover with Boyfriend the majestic and spellbinding city that Istanbul is :-) So be aware, this list will be heavy on Turkish things ;-)
- packing! I just love packing before leaving, all that excitement! (unpacking is a whole other story, I hate it ;-/ )
- visiting a Turkish bath
- the bazaar! can't wait to buy scarves and spices and anything else I won't be able to resist
- boat trip on the Bosphorus
- all the delicious Turkish food and baklava!
- mosques and minarets, don't they look like a palace from a fairy tale?
- This is the 13th Things I love Friday! 13 is my family's lucky number: my dad, my sis, my god-daughter and her sister were all born on the 13th and it's Boyfriend's birthday as well :-) I've had plenty of exams on Friday the 13th and always went to it believing it will bring me luck, and it did!