So here are the things that brighten my days this week:
- day long board game parties with friends;
- eating huge bowls of fruit for breakfast! I just had a mix of cherry, sour cherry, red-currant and kiwi bowl :-)
- sundresses! Love that getting ready in the morning got so simple, I just slip on a dress and a pair of sandals and I'm dressed!
- slurping fresh lemonades at outdoor bars on week nights with friends;
- weddings! Tomorrow I'll be attending the wedding of one of my ex-colleagues and can't wait to share in the happiness of the bride&groom and dance the night away :-)
- on Sunday I'll fly off to visit my family for a short few days;
- planning summer vacations even though I just got back from one ;-P
- fruit sangrias! I'll make this one during the weekend. And this one looks mouthwatering as well, will have to make it next time I'm having guests over.
- shopping for kitchen appliances. Can't wait to browse the store for citrus press, waffle maker, etc. fow my new apartrment! :-)
- the fact that the sun goes down around 9:30 pm and we can enjoy the day that long! yay!
|Photo: Gimme Some Oven|