- my parents, it is humbling and deeply moving to feel so unconditionally loved;
- creating our own sipping cocktails on the beach version: sitting in the sunset with the wind blowing before the storm we enjoyed a virgin cocktail (since my friend is pregnant) on the riverbank overlooking the water :-)
- eating cake at my colleague's birthday celebration;
- getting a great load of magazines from my BFF to read while lounging out in the garden;
- receiving a free fresh face mask at Lush as a gift with my purchase; Loved it! My face smelled like a honey cupcake even long after I rinsed it off and was so soft and glowy, will definitely recommend and buy it again!
- acing a meeting, felt great having my colleagues thank me for my hard work afterwards;
- foot rubs and back rubs, mmm :-)
- buying some lovely and colourful nightwear in sales;
- it's my mom's birthday on Saturday so we are planning a mini road trip/getaway to celebrate :-)
- we'll go play lasertag on Sunday!
Friday, 25 July 2014
Another Friday means the weekend is just around the corner and it's time to get excited about our weekend plans. :-)
Things that made me happy this week:
So tell me, what do you have planned for the weekend?
Things I Love Friday! #19
Stella Ex Libris
Things I Love Friday|