1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass the award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
So 7 things about me:
1. I'm a multilinguist: I speak English, French, Hungarian, Italian, a bit of German and Spanish and I even learned Latin and Flemish for some time. I love languages :-)
2. My biggest love besides reading is travelling! One of the greatest adventure of my life was visiting China!
3. I have had all sorts of animals while growing up: parrots, cats, hamsters, rabbits, ducks, birds and a dog who lived for 15 years (all this with my mom not liking and being afraid of animals).
4. I'm obsessed with lighthouses, I love them. I would love to spend a vacation living in one, it must be amazing to hear the constant sound of the waves and look out on such a vista.
5. I have two "little" sisters (though they are not that little anymore as they are 23 and 19 years old).
6. I almost drowned when I was 4: my family went with some friends to a swimming pool and while everyone was relaxing I walked down the steps of the pool, one step at the time, not really caring that the water was above my head. My dad's best friend yanked me out after he saw I was under.
7. I love horses and I would love to learn how to ride.
I am passing this award to:
1. Angie at Angieville
2. Suzana at Bookalicious Ramblings
3. Jessica at Book Bound
4. Cherry Mischievous
5. Jennifer at Crazy for Books
6. Sarah at Book Reviews from Inside an Igloo
7. April at Good Books and Good Wine
8. I Heart Monster
9. Amelia at Imagination in Focus
10. Meg at In Which a Girl Reads
11. Pattepoilue at One Book Away from Heaven
12. Rachel at Parajunkee's View
13. Sandy at Pirate Penguin Reads
14. Miss Eliza at Strange and Random Happenstance
15. The Bookologist