In no particular order!
1. Timothy Olyphant on Justified – Sexy US Marshall who shoots first, ask questions later and throws in witty one-liners where necessary. Bonus points for the Stetson hat.
2. Ryan Kwanten on True Blood – Town player/Good ol’ boy turned deputy. Bonus points for the hot, Louisiana accent.
3. Jon Hamm in The Town – Don Draper with a badge and firepower. Grrr.
4. Chris O’Dowd in Bridesmaids – Funny, Irish-accent, brings you cappuccino in bed. What more do you want? Two of him, perhaps.
5. Brad Pitt in Seven – Poor Gwyneth’ head ends up in a box. But hey, that means he’s single!
6. Matt Damon in The Departed – Boston Accent. Enough said.
7. Will Smith in Bad Boys – Oooh boy.
8. Desmond Harrington on Dexter – He’s dated everyone from the lieutenant to a stripper and can’t seem to find love. It makes you like him even more. Oh, and he’s super hot.
9. Will Ferrell in The Other Guys – Because a sense of humor is the sexiest thing a man can have.
10. Alex O’Loughlin on Hawaii 5-0 – Some people have called him to my attention recently, saying he would be a perfect Derek. I agree – I can definitely see that!
Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey
Book #1 in the Line of Duty series
She’s running from the law, and the law wants her bad.
The opportunity was just too damn delicious for Ginger Peet to pass up. The purse full of money she finds—$50,000 to be exact—could give her and her teen sister the new start they need. So she grabs the cash, her gothy sibling, and their life-sized statue of Dolly Parton, and blows outta Nashville in a cloud of dust. Chicago, here we come…
Turns out, Chicago has some pretty hot cops. Hot, intense, naughty-lookin’ cops like Derek Tyler, who looks like he could eat a girl up and leave her begging for more. And more. Tempting as he is, getting involved with the sexy homicide lieutenant next door poses a teensy problem for a gal who’s on the lam. But one thing is certain—Derek’s onto her, and he wants more than just a taste.
And as far as he’s concerned, possession is nine-tenths of the law.
Entangled Publishing has generously offered an ebook copy of Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey to a lucky commenter!
To be entered just leave a comment and tell us: Who would you nominate at one of the hottest/sexiest movie/TV cop?