It's Monday, What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read and the books to be finished this week.
I wasn't too effective regarding my reading this last week as I was still busy adjusting back to work after our little trip to Madrid, then I got sick (and unfortunately not the I-feel-well-enough-to-spend-.all-day-on-the-sofa-reading-kind). The first giveaway here at Ex Libris drew to an end also and there were a lot of entries to count! I also got some glossy magazines from my best friend which also contributed to my lack of time spent reading books.
- Sugar Creek by Toni Blake: Won this ARC from Toni Blake, and Loved it! It was fun, light and so hot!
- Master of None by Sonya Bateman: Wow! I discovered a new favourite UF author and a new series to watch. Sonya Bateman's writing is brilliant, completely original and full of laugh out loud funny dialogues! A MUST read!
Books I can't wait to start soon
- Mind Games by Carolyn Crane: I heard amazing things about this novel and the cover just keeps hypnotizing me suggesting I should read this one.
But then there is also
- Embers by Laura Bickle: Have been eyeing this book for quite some time too, all the raving reviews and the amazing cover (what do you want I like nice engaging covers! They actually DO matter.) make me want to read this one too!
But my dilemme is not finished yet, as I received today for review a thrilling new book, which I soo want to read:
- Stop Me by Richard Jay Parker, which is a very unusual take on a serial killer story, the premise sounds exciting and the cover gives me the chills! It looks good!
So what do you say? Any suggestions which one I should start?
And what are you reading this week?