The release of these two novels calls for an epic contest and a throwdown which will decide everything!
Who do you pick? A badass vampire lumberjack or a devious werewolf bootlegger? Time to choose a side because it is war! But what a fun war: swoonworthy, possessive, passionate males (a vampire and werewolf cannot be called simple men) and a chance to win a Kindle! All you have to do is leave a comment and you'll be entered in the giveaway, you can find the link to the full list of rules at the bottom of this post.
- are pasty white!
- you can't go out with them in daylight! Goodbye sunny afternoon picnics and days spent at the beach.
- they don't age! Do you want to be with a man who remains in his prime while you get older and wrinklier? Do you still want to be with a 20-30 something man when you are in your 60s?
- vampires are fickle, they are predators, it's all about the chase, the conquest..
- DRINK BLOOD! Don't tell me that isn't groos! Imagine kissing him after a sip of his drink, ugh!!
- in a passionate moment would bite you, and then if they were not able to resist the tempting scent of your blood will drain you dry out of love!
- any little kitchen mishap or paper cut accident can be fatal
- you can't really present your vamp boyfriend to your family and friends
- vamps are renowned for their hypnotising and persuading powers, how do you know you like him of your own free will or because he suggested you to like him?
- the fangs! In a simple kiss you could scratch your tongue, and boom, who knows if you'll survive it..
- are DEAD! You would be hugging, kissing, sleeping with a living corpse..ugh..
- are warm and love to cuddle, hug, simply touch you at every chance. Werewolves like physical contact and aren't afraid to show some PDA.
- wolves mate for life, there will be no cheating around, a monogamous, faithful, devoted hot man, could anyone ask for more?
- they are possessive in a very arousing way
- are also amazing, thoughtful and passionate lovers! Your sex life sure would never be dull with a werewolf!
- they are family oriented: good mate, good father, good provider. And they sure want to have children with you!
- they are responsible and know authority, they are part of a community (the pack, rings any bells?), aren't egocentric and also consider the welfare of others and not simply their own.
- to a werewolf the happiness and welfare of a mate comes first, even before his own, he would give his life for his mate, his devotion knows no bound, it is genetically coded in him, can you say the same of a vamp who are loner and notoriously egocentric?