- my little sis dedicated her final thesis to me, thanking her big sister for all the love and support, *melts*
- living with Bf :-) Even though we have been practically living together for almost a year, it is different to have our own place and not just crash at him, and share the kitchen with his flatmates;
- had my birthday last week, but as I'm meeting friends almost every day, we are still celebrating :-D
- organizing my kitchen and pantry - I'm in a home-y mood these days :-)
- one of my high school best friends just gave birth to a cute little girl :-D
- Bf took me on a surprise trip to a bear sanctuary, where bears, wolves and raccoons may live out their lives free and happy. There are caves and lakes for the animals to enjoy, and we saw lots of bears swimming and soaking up the sun :-)
- discovering the joys of farmers' market. I remember when I was little I hated accompanying my mom, I found it terribly boring. But now that I myself cook and have my own place I enjoy it a lot!
- organizing and looking forward to board game night with our friends!
- soaking up the still warm sunshine while out walking;
- colourful pots for my plants, that I'll pepper around in the apartment to bring some colourful whimsy to our home :-)
Friday, 29 August 2014
The past two weeks have been very eventful: we moved houses, cleaned and washed, and although we unpacked a looot of boxes there are still so many things which don't have their own place yet. But for the time being I enjoy and love organizing stuff and making our apartment home-y :-)
So here are what made me happy the past week(s):
And what are your plans for this weekend?
Resting and relaxing or plenty of programs to keep you busy? :-)
Things I Love Friday! #21
Stella Ex Libris
Things I Love Friday|