First of all, I want to give a HUGE GIGANAMOUS thanks to Stella for having me on her blog today! Seriously, she is an enormous lifesaver for helping me out last minute. So cyber chocolate and shirtless cabana boys for everyone!
Well here we are, only 21 days away from Christmas. Crazy, right? I don’t know about you, but I’m a terrible procrastinator when it comes to Christmas shopping. All I can say is good thing they created the internet. Otherwise there’s a 99% chance everyone on my list would be stuck with whatever I can find at the 24 hour drug store in town. Not that the 5 gallon jug of Riunite will go to waste. *cough*
If you’re unsure what to pick up for your special someone this holiday, I’ve compiled a list to help you out.
So without further ado, I present to you:
Jodi’s Top 5 Sexy Gift Ideas
1) Couples massage. You can either splurge on a trip to the spa, or crank the heat up a few notches by lighting some massage candles and giving each other the sexy rub down in the comfort of your own bedroom. Don’t forget to crack that Riunite on ice, you naughty lovebirds.
2) Lingerie. I’m assuming this works best for the ladies. But gents, if you feel the need to get in touch with your feminine side, I won’t judge. Unless we’re talking pink lace and Hello Kitty. Cause really, that’s not a good look on any guy in existence.
3) Toys. No, I’m not talking Rock ‘Em Sock ‘EM Robots and Nerf guns. Though God knows those are on my list. Nope, let’s think sexier. Maybe the OhMiBod might be in order. The vibe’s intensity syncs to the music on your IPod or other playlist. So when Justin Timberlake swears he’s gonna Rock You to the break of day, he’s not just whistling Dixie.
4) Erotic Poetry. Yes, even you can be a poet who didn’t know it. With the Erotic Magnetic Poetry Kit it’s easier than ever to whisper dirty sweet nothings to each other via the fridge. Just don’t be surprised if you have hard time keeping the ice cubes from melting. Which will be completely unhelpful with keeping the Riunite chilled, unfortunately.
5) Sexy Board Games. You too can be a Bedroom Rockstar as you Entice each other in a wild game of Bedroom Baseball! Ball and bat sold separately…
And there you have it, folks. A veritable smorgasbord of sexy gifts that will make St. Nick even jollier than usual, the kinky bastard. Just don’t blame me when you start wishing Christmas came more than once a year.
She has won numerous contests, including The Golden Pen and Launching a Star. When not writing or working the day job, she enjoys gardening and way too many reality television shows.
She loves to hear from readers. You can connect with her at her website - blog - Facebook - Twitter.
Tis the season for double seduction.
The only item on Jana Colton’s Christmas list this year is Kevin Monahan. Preferably naked in her bed. The delicious, hunky chef has been resisting her forever, but she’s pulling out all the sexy stops this holiday. Especially since his acceptance of an out-of-state job threatens to nix her quest to rock his boxers off.
Jana has always been Kevin’s personal Kryptonite, but giving in to her isn’t an option. Relationships are a four-letter word in his book. He cares far too much for Jana to let his emotional baggage ultimately break her heart.
With the arrival of his best friend, Nick Pappas, the balance of temptation shifts. From their past history of sharing women, Nick knows every dirty trick it takes to lead Kevin astray, and he’s not afraid to use them. Particularly since Nick’s convinced that Jana is exactly what Kevin needs to be happy and whole.
Their game of seduction quickly snowballs into something that feels an awful lot like love—in triplicate. But with Kevin dead set on leaving Michigan, there’s a real possibility it could be a blue Christmas for them all.
Product Warnings: This book contains an extremely tormented voyeur, a very naughty and not so saintly Nick, a liberal application of candy cane-flavored body paint, a buzzing butterfly, and enough raunchy fun on a sex swing to melt a snowman…or two. Buy at Amazon - B&N - Samhain
One randomly drawn commenter from the entire tour will win a small Kindle Fire! Please follow the Rafflecopter widget directions and terms and conditions.
So what kind of sexy gift would you like to give/receive?
Giveaway is open to US residents only and ends on 9 December 2012!